Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 6, 2009

Meet Up


I’m loaded with tons of stuff waiting for me to clear at work, I’m so glad that it Friday now. I’m always so looking forward for weekend to come.

 

Yesterday meet up with Sharon & JJ for dinner after work. Surprisingly I reach early. To avoid the traffic jam, I took bus 30E to Old Airport Road & change bus 16 to Siglap. Before JJ reach, take a puff with Tracy and catch up a little with her. Been months since I last saw her.

 

When to Cartel for our dinner. Feeling quite bloated as I had taken my lunch today, so just order salad for dinner, I love their “chef salad” but I the “thousand island” sauce taste funny to me.

 

Desserts after meal. Our desserts of course is none other than Haagen Dazs ice cream. Ate one scoop of their new flavour “Capp Truffle”, coffee & chocolate is always the best combination of all.

 

Love to just hang out with friends and catch up with each other at time.

No comments:

Post a Comment