Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wrinkled, White Hair Bride

Finally BTO for April release today, both location at Puggol, good location I can say, near to the interchange & MRT station. Most important of all, both me & dear prefer Puggol as compare to Sengkang.

Guess what, my jaw dropped when I saw the price, there a huge jump in the price. Now the price of the BTO 5room flat went up to a sky high price, 400K. Nearly fainted when I saw the price, this is far too much we can afford.

Paying 1.3k per month not including the house-hold bills, & 1.3k is using the minimum amount which we might be paying, our expenses per month can hit up to 2k plus just on the liability of bills. 

Dont dare to make any decision without any of dears advice. Dear was shocked too when I tell him on the increase of price, guess tonight we need to sit down together & do a calculation on the price.

Im feeling so disappointed now, so, when than will I get a house of my own? My initial plan for my ideal marriage age is 25, which is this year; I know I cannot make it this year anymore. So now, with the entire hiccup we are facing at the moment, I guess my even at the age of 30, my status will still remain as single.

I hate it, Im so far away from my own expectation, I dont want to wear my wedding gown when my face is full of wrinkles & head cover with white hair.

When economic is down we dare not spend, always save aside for raining days, so when economic is recovering, we cannot spend, we do not have enough to use, so can someone please tell me, what is the correct time then?

No comments:

Post a Comment