Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 4, 2010

♥sWeEt SuRpRiSe♥


On Saturday afternoon,
had a date with the ladies,
Joanne & Hannah.

I had chosen a meet up location to chill out,
I'm gald that I did not make a wrong choice.

I highly recommand you guys to try out this place at PS
"Tea Cosy"

Soft music that smooth your ears,
Giving you a very relax feel there.
the foods was good & at a resonable price.
The decor of the place give you a very cosy,
& homely feel.

Love the place
There a very strong antique feel there.



~If you are a fan of angels, you gonna love this place~


~Everything there is just so well decorate~




~Jo's hot chocolate, it simply so appealing~


~Nice tea cup they use to serve the tea~


~Starter for the day, baked mushroom~

Guess all of us is on diet now,
all of us have sandwich for our main.
Intial plan was to save some space in our stomach,
wanna to have high tea later.
Guess we are just too full for that,
or should say,
too sinful for that.


~Honey Mustard Toastie for me~


~Hannah's Smoked Salmon Toastie~


~Joanne's Old Faithful - Club Sandwich~

Catch up with each other & enjoy the ambience there.
Seriously I find them behave realy weird yesterday,
but I don't really bother or take it to heart.

Guess what?
Suddenly I feel someone behind me,
so I turn my head & I saw Andy & Yiming standing there.

Not long after,
the aunty in the shop actually bought a cake over.

OMG!! Been like 1month since my birthday,
but I'm not forgotten by the peepz
They are here to celebrate my super belated birthday.

Seriously I'm so touch,
Xiao Kel was there to join us not long after.


~Cafe Mocha for Yiming~


~My birthday cake from the peepz~


~Lovely cake from Icing Room~


~Us with the angel decor~



Okay, I don't know why gals like to cam whore in the toilet,
but we did the same thing went we head over.







Supposing to have more photos to share here,
but the rest all is taken by Joanne & Hannah.
Guess they are busy & have no time to upload now,
shall post it here some other day,
especially the prank photo.
I look like a total idiot in that,
but it gonna be funny.

Just some other random photos:


~Rare "sweet smile" of Yiming~


~Lynnie & funny looking Jo~


~Me & Hannah~


~He is always like my little broz, Xiao Kel~





Thanks guys for the sweet sweet surprise
& of cos not forgetting the prank too!!

Love You guys!! Muack!! Muack!!



No comments:

Post a Comment