Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Zoo Trip & April's Babies Celebration

Like what I did mention before in my last entry, I was packed with activities, so happy, at least I had a fruitful weekend. Was on leave last Friday, I was so excited about my zoo trip that I can hardly get into bed the night before.

Been years since I last visit there, I'm really expected a lot of changes & surprise in the visit. When I woke up from my sleep that morning, I was a little disappointed hearing the sound of the raining & thunder, I was expecting a good day ahead. Despite of the weather, I wake up as per normal & get ready for my zoo trip, told the rest plan remain unchanged, we will discuss on the back up plan again if the rain continue when we meet up.

Luckily the gods love us & won't want to disappoint us, the dark clouds remains but the rain has stop. Had my quick breakfast with JJ, once Sharon arrives & we head off to the zoo by cab.

I love to hang out with the both of them, my crazy peeps, we behaves & act like one too. We are excited with everything we saw & really enjoy ourselves there. Due to the rain earlier on, the weather was so cooling, a good day for outdoor trip.

Not forgetting to thanks our dear Sharon for our lovely 便, as we plan to go on budget on this outing, so she made the effort to prepare lunchie for us, so sweet of her.

Took lots of photos with the animals & watched 2 animal performances, I simply "fall in love" with the sea lion named Philip, he was mad cute & entertaining, he even left a stinking smell on my hair after he kisses my head.

We end our zoo outing with a treat of sinful Ben & Jerry ice cream. The timing was prefect, by the time we step out of the zoo the thunder start to roar. Took a bus home this time as we are not in a rush, a long long journey home, me & Sharon slept most of our way back.

Meet up with dear later in the evening, he bought me to the usual place for our crispy prata for our super late dinner.

Saturday, another long day for me, woke up at 8.30am, get prepare & head off to meet up with the rest. Morning KTV session with the Epson gang to celebrate our April's babies birthday.

The cupcakes which I ordered for them were a little disappointment; it did not turn out to be the way I requested, but I'm glad that the disappointment is only on me, the rest still think it look lovely.

I left rather early, dear came over to pick me up at 1pm. Not long after, the rest reach his house, & off we go to JB. The purpose of this trip is to celebrate another April's baby birthday, HaoJie, a friend of mine since primary school & he was part of our usual hangout now.

This time round, I'm the back seat passenger, I can have all the space I need by myself, dear not driving in & we took Jimmy's car. Basically I slept through out most of the journey there; the funniest part is when the car turn, I tend to bang my head on the side a couple of time, loud bang I mean, both of them just can't stop laughing in front.

The weather was a little disappointment for go-cart session, light drizzle & lighting strike across the sky, but, that does not spoil the mood of the guys, the race is still on.

The track was too wet for race; a lot of them tend to ski off the track, actually it rather dangerous to play in this weather. The rain is getting heavier; we decide to make a move before we got caught in the muddy road, went to the Jusco round the corner.

Baskin Robin, my all time favorite, manages to find this shop in Jusco. Starting I was told that the current Jusco we went do not have any Baskin Robin, after I saw the outlet there, I drag dear & "fly" over straight, and the rest follow closely behind & all start the ice cream trend.

After our snacking session, head straight for dinner at . The foods there are not fantastic at all, the seafood there wasn't fresh too, and I don't dare to eat much of that. Luckily we still have dessert after meal, the usual .

I guess my biggest grap in this trip is all the gums, bought lots of gums back, some still jokingly say those are for 1 month supply.

Night is still young, some went home straight after they are back from JB, but the rest of us went to Marina Barrage to enjoy the sea breeze. Men talk, the big boy's toy, their conversation is all on cars, cars & more cars. By the time we reach home is already 3am in the morning, what a long day I had.

I was rather busy this few days, I only manages to have some spare time to update his entry. Photos will only be up when I have free time to spare, lots of editing need to be done before I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment