Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Half Day Leave

Been working for so many years, I can say confidently that I had never been late or absence for work without a valid reason, everyone knows that Im an early bird as I believe this is a personal discipline problem.

But today, my good name has come to an end.

I woke up half way this morning, looked at the time, it only 5.45am. So I went back to bed as there an hour more to my waking time. Who knows when I opened my eyes, I saw the sky was bright.

Oh gosh!! My alarm did not ring; I forgot to set my alarm the day before. Looking at the time, I can never make it to work on time, so I SMS my colleague told him that I took half day leave as I woke up late today.

I can hardly get back to sleep from there & I had wasted my leave for nothing L

No comments:

Post a Comment