Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April's Babies Celebration - Photos Update

I manage to edit some photos, which is taken on 17th April 2010. All this photos is taken for 2 birthday celebration for 4 April's babies.

KTV session with the Epson's gangz, not much photos on that, as our main photographer is 1 of the April's baby too, Yong Seong.

My darlingz, MissyM & Eva!!


My Little Surprise for the 3 of them

Left & head over to another celebration for April's babies, HaoJie, my friend since primary school time.

As request by the birthday's boy, the outing for the day is Go-Cart trip to JB.

Cows sharing the same track with the car
this is something you can't see in our city


My Forever Love,
the only thing that catches my eyes.


Preparing for the race


My dear heading off for the track


My Love on the track now










Dinner after the track.


Men talk on big boyz's toy


At Marina Barrage






My grap!! 1month supply of gums =D


I bought this cute lighter

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥

Shall end this entry with my baby Dino's photos
will upload the zoo's photo soon once I'm done with the editing.
Too many photos,
guess I'll need a longer time to edit those ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment