Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend~ once again!!

I got to watch Andy Laus movie Future-X Cops last Friday. A super lame show, but very funny, was like laughing throughout most of the show. My purpose of watching this movie of cos is to see Andy Lau. Time waits for no one, through the big screen, you can really tell that he aged a lot, but still, he is as charming as before.

Went for timsum supper after the movie. Imagine a table really FULL of timsum & yet everything is gone like in 15minutes time. They are damn scary I swear, I saw a table full of foods is so turn off for me yet they can finish it.

On Saturday, I spend most of my time at home, till evening time I head over to dears house to meet him. Head over to a pub to celebrate Kieve 26th Birthday. He had book a private room at Star. Other than dear got a $50 fine for parking his car at the season parking lot, I believe the rest of the night was a fun one.

Their birthday trend was to get the birthday boy mad drank before the clock strike 12, the pass few birthday boy I see is drank, but still can make it home. This time round, is the 1st time I see the birthday boy really K.O.

Shall not touch on much for Kieve birthday, I let the picture tell the story, shall upload the photos on my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment