Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Next 2 days. . . .

I'm so tired now at this very moment. No matter how many hours I sleep, I just don't feel that it enough for me, puffy eyes with panda ring. ARGGGHHHH!!!

Worst thing is I don't why last night got a suddenly outburst of pimples, I look super HORRIBLE now, don't know where should I hide my face.

Today gonna be my last working day of the week, so happy, going on leave tomorrow!! Guess where am I heading to? For all information, I got a serial of events to attend to the next 2 days.

I am going to the Zoo, zoo, zoo la.. la.. la.. Whahhahah!!! :D Taking leave on Friday to have some healthy activity, but with the weather this few days, I really doubt I can really enjoy myself under the hot hot sun. Gonna wake up real early tomorrow, it a long journey there from the east side.

I think even before Junjia came back from Beijing, we already start planning for this outing, finally, we going to act on & not just talk anymore. This gonna be a "budget" outing for us, hopefully we are not going to spend a single cents tomorrow.

My company is a corporate partner with the Zoo, we got 4 zoo cards in total, and 1 zoo card can entitle to 1 staff & 3 guests free admission!! Heard from my colleague, going on weekdays, we can take the tram ride for free too!! YIPEE!! I'm a little lazy to walk too much.

After a tired day of Zoo outing on Friday, I still need to wake up real early on Saturday. Need to celebrate the birthday of the April's babies.

Feeling a bit guilty that I'm the organizer for the event, yet I need to leave early. Machiam like need to 跑台 like that, need to rush to the next birthday celebration. Healthy event this time, no more drink drank drunk, we are heading over to JB for Go-Kart. So looking forward for today to end real soon J

<<z.jpg>>

<<party.jpg>>

<<kart.jpg>>

No comments:

Post a Comment