Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Countdown for DESARU!!

Today is the last working day for me in 2010. 2010 is coming to an end, consider a good year for me still! I gonna spend the coming new year eve in DESARU!! Kind of looking forward to it now, but the organizing was a tough part.

Throughout the process of planning, it was a mixed feeling for me, excited, disappointed, vexed, pissed & lastly mono-toneless feel. I don't like people who are indecisive, want or don't want just say, why must waste everyone time?

Anyway, everything goes as planned now, so no point for me to complain so much now. A great thanks to the organizers, HJ & Derek, I know is never easy to coordinate an event for this group of monkeys, but you guys make it happen!!

Just hope that everything gonna be smooth for us tomorrow, everyone of us gonna enjoy each other accompany & let spend the end of 2010 & the start of 2011 together as a whole :D


No comments:

Post a Comment