Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 13, 2010

松了一口气

<<Eve's cuppies.JPG>>

I feel kind of glad that my first batch of cuppies order was cleared. 终于松了一口气 after so long.

I can set aside my worry at the moment, total 30pieces of cuppies Eve order had hand over all to her on last Saturday. I got some feedback from her, told her to tell me all the feedback from the people who eat the cuppies, be it good or bad, I want to know all, so there rooms for improvement

Some compliment that the cuppies are cute & the taste is just right for them, but some which cannot take sweet stuff comment that the cuppies was a little too sweet with the butter frosting on, time to think of an alternative for that.

So now, currently I left with Jo's 40 cuppies order, I gonna have a busy week next week. Already planned my time on what to work on everyday, just simply hope that everything able to go with plan so I can hand the cuppies to Jo on 23rd night.

Guess I start to find back a little confident of mine once again after hearing the compliment of the cuppies. 加油Lynn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment