Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

二人世界

<<hilltop.JPG>>
So sweet of dear come over to pick me up from work yesterday. Been so long since we last have some 二人世界 without the rest of the peeps. Our 二人世界 wasn't easy to come by, even without their physically presence around, they still keeping haunting us with non-stop phone calls, buay tanhan, can't we just have some peace?!?

We were driving rather aimlessly on the road can't decide where to go for dinner, dear suggest that we should go Jurong hill for dinner, as he did promise me before to bring me there to eat one of the day. Wow, surprisingly he still remember the promise after so long, hmmmmm… is since my birthday till now, remember so clearly cos my very first visit there was on my 25th birthday this year.

The restaurant there called Hill Restaurant, they served Indonesia, Japan & Korean cuisines. I can say the price there are consider rather reasonable, it not a fantastic romantic restaurant (from my expectation point of view, as it located at such a good scenery place, wasted!!) but it gives you a rather cozy feel, the view there was good, the food served was okay too, but their service wasn't up to my expectation.

After our dinner, we went for a stroll, we managed to drag ourselves up to the highest point of the viewing mall. Enjoy the breeze there & looking at the scenery, too bad we missed the sunset. When the sky start to get darker the place gives me a kind of creepy, chill down the spine feeling seeing so many bats flying around. The feeling is just from the top of the viewing mall, other than that, the garden & stuff still gives me a rather comfortable feel.

No matter how long a couple have been together, guess they still need so 二人世界 once in awhile before the tiny flame die off.

No comments:

Post a Comment