Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2010 Resolution Review

I hope to get my AWS real soon, I'm feel mad broke, it only the start of the month, I really don't know where did I spend my money to. Other than the Cordon Blu that cost me 200bucks, I really can't recall what other special thing that I spend on that cost me a bomb.

Worst still, even before I got my AWS I already plan how to use it. Need to pay the money I own dear for the netbook, 500buck, & I decide to give mum like 200bucks for her to spend. Initially I still planning to get myself a Pentex DSLR but guess I decide to put this plan back on a hold, just spend on a netbook & I don't wish to spend so much on another garget again, so I gonna save up like 500bucks to my saving account, been sometime since I last see a big jump in the figure.

I gonna do shopping with the rest of the money, lolz, quite abit for me to spend on my shopping spree, but Christmas is just round the corner, a season of giving, how can I not spend for gifts. Not much ideas of what to get, was thinking of something more cheapo, handmade stuff I guess, shall decide again when date get closer.

Time really fly, it December again, guess it time for me to review my 2010 new year resolution before I start thinking of 2011 new resolution:


我要减肥, 我要变美美, who wanna get me a Ukimono that I'm eyeing for?!?
Till now I haven't get my Ukimono, but I did manage to slim down quite a lot I guess, but the process is a secret, I won't want to share here even though some of you might already know it

Cut down on smoking, if possible, of cos I hope I can quit lah. (But I doubt so, at least cut down not that bad)

I manage to stop smoking for 1 month back than I guess, but I gave up half way, rather hard to quit when everyone around smoke. But I can say I did cut down quite a lot.

Cut down on junk food intake, including my all time favorite chocolates, candies, bubble tea, ice cream etc, is cut down not cannot eat wor.

I'm still munching the chocolate now while typing this blog entry, so what do you think? I think I double the dosage especially with the new bubble tea fever around.

Earn lots, I pray for increment, at the same time I wanna save up lots too.

Yap!! I got my increment, saving had increases too after opening the joint account with dear.

I wanna go for an oversea trip, by plane this time, if possible I want to fly out of Asia to some cold cold country, and I hope to see snow.

Yap!! Dear bought me to his business trip by plane to KL, though it Asia, but I still manage to fly, best of all, my flight ticket & accommodation is all taken care by his dad, thanks uncle.

I hope that dear & I are able to get the Puggol flat we eyeing for, a house of our own, the 2 of us, maybe with Dino if I decide to bring along with me not putting at my mum's house to accompany the lonely old lady.

Well, I had been very disappointed over this flat issue, we start bidding since October 2009 till this very day, we haven't get our flat yet. I'm seriously speechless over this issue.

I hope to attend more courses to upgrade myself.

I did attended a "Problem solving & Decision making" course held by PSB this year, still looking for another suitable course before this FY close.

I wanna go for a lasik, I'm sick & tired of wearing lens, I want prefect eye sight.
Sadly till now, I'm still a 4eyes tortoise, but I & Sharon had a 2years date to do lasik together.


I wanna change my image & do something to my hair. Perm?!? Cut short?!? Colour?!? Or rebond again?!?! I have no idea yet.

Recently I got a new 阿呆look with my straight bang, but it got kind of messy now after it got longer. I need to straighten my hair real badly now, my hair become wavy after they layered my hair.

I wish to go for my class 3 license; I want to help taking over the wheels for dear when he is tired. If dear allow me to go for 2B again is the best, 3 more practical & I will get my license, I hope to ride, again.

Dear decide to me my life time driver, so I guess I can give this a miss now, don't endanger people life with my recklessness & most important of all, he will NEVER let me handle his new "baby", she is more important than me now

I pray for a smooth path ahead for me at work.

So far thing seem smooth for me I guess, boss pin high hope for me, most colleagues are nice, MOST I mean, not all. Political issue is everywhere in all companies, there no prefect job in this world, so just bear with it, just get my job done & secure my rice bowl

I will try to balance up my time better between dear, work, friends & of cos Dino too. All of them play an important role in my life.

I got a fair share of time well spend with everyone I guess & I enjoy all their company so much, I love them all. But nowadays I tend to neglect dear a little, got too engross with all the outing with the peeps.

I wish to own a DSLR myself, sometime I feel like joining the rest for photo shoot but I feel so paisae keep borrowing the SLR from dear's brother, & most important I like to capture every important moments of mine to become forever.
Well, I still can't bear to spend such a large sum on a camera; I can't convince myself to buy it after weighting all the pros & cons. I think dear's bro hate me keep borrowing the camera from him.


I hope my relationship with my mum will get better as time goes. I hate to see her sux up face every time I wake up from bed.
Thing seem to get better with Dino around, he is our common topic most of the time. Mum even made me lunch box to work, she saw me having a hard time struggling with all the money saving plans, that really save a quite a lot of money


I will try to control my temper as my temper was rather bad nowadays; I get pissed by other easily & blow my top off over small matter.
I think I no longer get pissed that easily as compare to last time, so can say I did successes in good temper management I guess.


Gonna reduce my alcohol intake this year, guess I had already finish my 2010 quota last year, been drinking basically every week.
Okay, this got totally out of control; I guess I drink double of what I drank last year, that is real bad for my organs, they must been suffering real badly.


Okay, I'm done with my review of 2010 resolution, I gonna take some time to think of what the coming big plan I want for the coming 2011, I pray for a good year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment