Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 6, 2010

Cake making session

<<trial.JPG>>
<<burn.JPG>>
My hand was full of burned marks left behind by the baking session yesterday, that is my first attempt of baking a whole cake.

I admit that I'm an accident pro, my attention tend to divert very quickly causing me to lost focus on the thing I'm doing. Just after dear command that I gonna burn my hand if I take out the tray like that, tadah!!! I got my hand burn.

I was busy in the kitchen for the whole day, the cake was actually a trial run for dear's dad birthday, but in the end I decide not to do it anymore, don't make myself a laughing cake for the day. Dear feedback of the cake wasn't very good, he say so so only, but feedback from colleagues was not that bad after all, but just a little too rich, I think they just wanna be nice & don't wish to disappoint me.

The outlook of the cake as a whole wasn't very nice, as I wasn't very good at handling the ganash, but when I cut it individually & bring to work it look more presentable as you can't really see the height differences.

Thanks for all the feedbacks, I will work harder to make it perfect one day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment