Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Naraya

<<Naraya.jpg>>

Yesterday I was talking to Sharon on Skype, & I told her I misplaced the Naraya tissue poach she gave me many years back. When we start to recalled, she bought me the poach on her Thailand trip during her poly first year. WOW!! That was freaking long ago, it was like 6 to 7 years back.

Firstly, please let me clarify, I'm not a sloppy dirty freak that use a poach for 6 years straight, I did wash it okay!!

Last time, I hate to bring tissue out, cos I will end up throwing it away as it will turn out to be crumpled in the bag & feel that it so dirty. Imagine the tissue u gonna use to wipe your mouth, it had been "cleaning" the inner part of the bag before you use it, freaking gross!! So, my point of view stay firm till I start after using a the tissue poach, it more hygenience in a certain way.

I know it a norm for people to misplaced their stuff no matter how careful they are, that applied to me too. What bother me is the poach is with me for 6years, it not a short period of time okay!! Though it not what expensive stuff, but a gift from friends is always priceless to me, is the thought that count. I never believed in putting a "price tag" on my friends, provided if they deserved this type of treatment from me.

Guess what, on the same day I told Sharon I misplaced the poach, she gave me a new one in the very day, my favourite pink somemore!! I wonder how much stock she had at home, lolz! Anyway, I'm seriously touched!! Thanks Sharon, love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment