Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 17, 2010

I start to hate Christmas

Christmas is just round the corner, this year I'm going easy with the Christmas present for other, homemade cuppies or cookies for all, yet to decide what to do.

Sound cheapo right?!? YES, I am!! Well, the feel is no longer like last time anymore, last time when I work in Haagen Dazs, we really celebrate Christmas from our heart, getting presents for the closer ones, is not just any stuff that we can grab off shelf, is really spend time choosing, personalized gift for individual ones. Every years, I can spend $500 over just on Christmas present.

Now working as an OL, thing is no longer the same. Office are full of politic, like it or not, we got to face the fact. Politic applied to everything in the office, even in the Christmas season.

Giving a gift to "A" & never buy anything for "B"?!? Buying a personalized gift for "C" & just some candy or chocolate that you can grab off shelf for "D"?!? The price of the gift for "E" is nothing as compare to "F"?!? The list can just go on & on, just depend on how you look at things. So the best is get a kind of present for ALL, but seriously I feel that this defeat the propose of buying anymore.

Gift, is a token of appreciation, is not about the value,  but is the thought that count. But in my situation now, I'm just giving for the seek of giving, even how much I don't like the person, how much I don't feel like giving you, I still must wear a mask & wish you Merry Christmas, this is so fucking fake, I hate it, it just so not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment