Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2011

My Desaru Trip

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope everyone outta gonna have a smooth year ahead.

This is my very first entry in 2011, of cos I'll be sharing on my New Year count down experience, this year is a little different from the other year, I spend my end of 2010, & the start of 2011 in Malaysia in Desaru.

Our plan was to set off on 31st December 2010, meeting place & time will be at Haojie's house at 1pm. Due to lot of unforeseen issues (forget passport, forget handphone etc), plan was delayed.

♥Enough time for breakfast cum lunch while waiting for the rest♥

♥Done with my food♥

♥Heading off to meet up with the other♥


♥The car with no hip-ups at all♥

♥Setting off to custom, finally♥

♥We crossed the custom♥

♥1st Pit-stop in JB♥

♥Change $$, Eat, toilet & smoke break♥


We went shopping for foods, spend 415RM on foods, longest receipt I ever see. Finally we reach Desaru around 6plus in the evening.



♥Shopping @Giant Malaysia♥
♥Our Homely guys doing the shopping♥
♥Look at the amount we spend on food♥

♥Longest reciept ever♥

♥Finally!!♥

♥We reached Desaru♥
♥Checking in♥

♥Me & my Jiemei♥

The place was simply gorgeous, what I love most is my room, my 1 bedroom suite is much bigger than the rest, 2 storey somemore. Step in was the big living room, a sink area, toilet & balcony, take the stair up & it will lead you straight to the bedroom & toilet.

♥My living room♥

♥Taken from the Balcony♥

♥Dear on the 2nd level♥

♥Stairway lead directly to my bedroom♥
♥Dear smoking @ the balcony♥

♥Scencery from balcony♥

Me & dear head over to the other room to help out on preparing the foods, once preparation is done, time to start BBQ.

♥Preparing our BBQ food♥



♥Our BBQ area♥

We having a hard time starting the fire as we are not giving the fire starter, but the soild fuel instead. The intial fire was so huge, so the first patch of food was mainly burned & throw away. Guess the best food served that day was the dory fish, by chef Lynn & chef Johnson.

♥Starting the fire♥



♥Shifting the table♥

♥Enjoying the food♥

♥Our dinner♥

♥Best of all, the dory fish♥

We start to play silly games after everyone finish their food, trying to see who drop the coin into the cup & they can finish the drink. Not long after we change to the guess number game, it kind of get a little boring for me so I went to pick up nice shells from the shore.

♥The silly game♥


Dear came over to join me, & so is Jimmy. Seriously I feel that picking up shells together on the beach is a very romantic thing a couple can do, Jimmy was impressed that dear do that for me even on his Austrila trip, so he want to do the same for his secret one.

The fun part start when they start grabbing each other into the sea, that is really the childish side of them, each of them enjoy themselve so much desprite of all the injurys they got.

♥Target is always the first target♥

♥My dear's turn♥



♥Thinking of who turn to get wet next♥

♥YY enjoyed to be carried♥

♥The crazy guys♥

♥Trying to buried YY♥

♥Erm...speechless.. lolz♥

Time get closer to 12midnight, we drop all our stuffs & went over for the final countdown, beach party this year, the people there were friendly, dare to play, not like Singapore countdown, so boring.

♥Beach Party♥

♥Let Dance with the beat♥

♥The Final Countdown♥

♥Happy New Year♥
Not only countdown, they have firework too, the firework was just so close to us, it just above our head only. Have anyone of you got so close to the firework, I doubt so. That is the best experience I had during the countdown.

♥It just so near♥











♥This is so pretty♥

After the countdown, we went back to the pit to packed our stuff & all head back to shower then. On the way back, Haojie start doing crazy thing, press other door bell & run away! At the moment all don't know how to react, so we just all run away together.

After cleaning up, it not the end of the day still, we still have drinking session. First 2 to knock out is Haojie & RongGui with our heart-attack games, not counting Ada cos she totally can't drink at all. When they get drunk, their reaction & speech is freaking funny.

♥Drinking session♥

♥vomitting♥


I got myself so drunk too, but still, I'm better than the 2 bugger! I totally cannot walk straight on my way back to the room. After I got into the room, I knock out on the sofa, poor dear, still need to carry me 1 level up to the bedroom.

But I still manage to get myself out of bed the next day at 10am when I got dead drunk the night before I only sleep for 6hours, my eyes was bloodshot red when I look into the mirror.

RongGui worst, by the time we saw him at around 12noon his face was still red & he got a hangover from yesterday, the rest all standing strong. I'm impressed by what we finish the day before, 1 bottle of volka, 2 red wine, 1 white wine & 1/2 a bottle of 1litre Martel.

♥Hangover still♥

Time to check out & say bye bye to Desaru. Departed from Desaru, we head over to Jusco & JB for lunch, had lunch at Manhatten Fish Market, the food there were rather lousy. Head over to the car shop after Jusco, I can't believe I totally forgotten about my Baskin Robin & left the place.

♥Waiting to checkout the room♥





♥My Love♥

♥Bye bye Desaru♥

♥Our group photo♥

After all car fixed it already evening time, we head over to Holiday Plaza to get our handphone stuff & go we go, heading back to Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment