Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

No Longer the Same

I had been rather busy at work recently, I really wonder if it a good thing or not.

Why am I taking up so much job load now? Cos 1 of my colleague is leaving, I'm happy for her in a certain way, since your leaving is what you always want & your leaving I believe will benefit other at the same time too.

For 2 years I guess, know her for 2 years till this very day than I realise we don't know you a single bit. Once was my best friend, till today, we are a total stranger.

I always believe in this, escaping from reality is a coward ways of acting. You can complaint to the world how lousy is your job, but there is no prefect job in this world. Changing a job don't make you a better person if your character have problem itself.

Thinking that the whole world is against you? Think again, does the problem lays on you or the whole world out there. You can have thousand & one reason for yourself, but people can tell the different between the facts & excuses.

Prove me wrong & show me that you can be a better person out there. Once told you before, leave with everyones blessing to you, not grudge from you to everyone, but you didn't seem to learn at all, it really waste my past years treating you as friend & shared so much theories of life with you.

All I can say is good luck to you, but I will still remember you as a colleague of mine & back in the time, the 4 of us was once so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment