Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2011

Photo Summary of 2010

It time to recapped what happen in 2010 before I set my target for 2011. . . . . .

January 2010
My crazy pal Ms. Tang offically married of to Alvin & changed her status to Mrs Choo.

My very first painting experience at Dear's house

February 2010
My very first flying experience by plane

Dear first visit to my grandparent's place with rose in hand for me on CNY cum Valentine Day

March 2010
My birthday celebration with my Epson's gangz & both the love of my life, Dear & Dino

A big SURPRISE from dear on my birthday a Burberry's bag, Dear personally design a birthday cake for me

April 2010
My belated SURPRISE birthday celebration @ Tea Cosy with the HaagenDazs peepz

April's babies birthday celebration - MissyM, Eva, Yong (KTV)

April's babies birthday celebration -HaoJie (First Go-Kart experience)

April's babies birthday celebration -Kieve (Drinking session)

A visit to Zoo after so many years

My very first prawning experience


May 2010
Offically promoted & salary increment, bought a very surprise for Dear

 June 2010
Obolo Crave

Leaving of Samuel Boy

July 2010
Break down of car & call for tow

Xiao long bao buffet & Monopoly deal

August 2010
1st attempt of making rainbow cake with Sengie for her boy

September 2010
Suprise for our beloved Sharon

Mooncake shopping

F1 fever with Jo

Crazy night at Dragon Fly, Birthday celebration for Jimmy & Derek

October 2010
Mum's birthday

Dearest stepping into his late 20th, 1st visit to RWS

Bye bye KIA, welcome Type R

November 2010
Dino 2nd birthday

Our 4th Anniversary celebration at Gallery

December 2010
Kick off of my blog shop

Xmas celebration at Bottle Tree Village

My 1st visit to Desaru

No comments:

Post a Comment