Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dilemma

<<BTO R.jpg>>
<<OA.jpg>>
<<Park.jpg>>
Should I be happy or should I not?!? I'm in a dilemma now, mixed feeling, feeling kind of sucky too.

After my long wait, from my very first attempt at October 2009 till now, it already more than 1 year. After the excitement, looking-forward, disappointment & dishearted, finally the god answer to my prayer, give me a house of my own for the fresh start of the year.

I was so happy at the point of time, a good news for the start of the New Year. Not only that, the queue number I got was considered a very good number still, 216 out 1285 application fighting for 462 units, less than half the flat supply. In this case, definitely I can get at least 7 storey & above.

I got so excited & I actually post my good news in the Facebook to shared my joy with other, I feel so blessed when I received all the wishes & blessing from my friends.

I was so engrossed in that, I start to calculate our monthly CPF contribution for both, to check if it enough to cover our monthly installment without topping up cash, check if we have enough cash flow to pay for our option fee & first down payment, 5% of the purchase price in cash at least & preparing the document needed for the booking of unit etc. So much thing to do, but thinking that it gonna be my future home, I believed every troubles I go through now is worth it.

Maybe too much thing in my mind lately, I have problem getting into sleep. Was on the phone with dear sharing my calculation with him, he ask me not to get so excited, I should rest well. I ask him back the question that he ask me earlier on, "So are you excited that we gonna have a flat of our own in a few years time?". He paused for the moment, & told me actually is a mixed feeling for him rather than excited.

Frankly speaking, I have the same feeling too, Yishun Greenwalk is not our ideal dream house actually. Our dream house is something extraordinary, a little different from the norm, just like Pinnacle or Waterway Terraces. If not, our minimum requirement is a house with a balcony, that gonna be our little cosy corner, but sadly, Yishun Greenwalk have none of those.

Not only that, distance is a little concern for us too. It gonna be a little troublesome if we need want to go back & visit our parents. Not like our area now, if we want to go anywhere now, there so many route for us to chose, we can either go by ECP, PIE, TPE or even KPE. But if we stay at Yishun, there only 1 expressway for us to go, SLE, somemore SLE always have the jam problem.

Estimated completion date is 2015, but usually it will be 1 year earlier than the date given. Can you imagine, at 2015, I'll be at the age of 30, I'm far behind my ideal marriage age.

My ideal marriage age is around 24 or 25years old, have a house of our own, spend like 2years of 二人世界 time with my hubby. By the age of 26 0r 27, I'll be ready to step into the next stage of life, adding a new member to my family.

So now what? I also not sure too, can someone clear my mind for me please. Getting a resale flat now is totally out of our plan, the resale flat price is fall too high for us, cos resale need lot of hard cash, even our CPF is enough, it don't do much help. So now, other than wait, I guess there nothing much we can do anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment