Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2011

Randomz Thought

Just some random thought run through my mind.

Dear prompt me a super random question some day last week while we have our dinner in the coffee shop, he ask me, "What will you do if 2012 is really the end of the world?".

Damn random ah?!? But without any thinking I answer back, "Than I ask you, if 2010 is really the end of the world, what can you do? Nothing right? Let die together lor, anyway, you are not the only person dying mah, so many people gonna 陪葬 with you, what is there to worry?"

But after he share his point of view with me, yah, very right, is not about dying, is about what you haven't accomplish before you die. So if 2012 is really the world end, that means the whole lot of us gonna die with regret & unfulfilled dreams. That sound rather bad to me after digesting his words, we still haven't get a house of our own & most likely we might not even gotten marry by then.

I had never afraid to die, I guess so, I got weird that if the end of world really arrived 1 day I will feel rather lost. I treasure & love my life now, no longer like before, I don't wish to give up on the thing I have now. I hate to think that I might b gonna lost my love ones one day, my dear, my family, my Dino etc, I can't bear to leave anyone of them, I want to be with them all.

I simply hope that the day will never come.

No comments:

Post a Comment