Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Little Silly Thing

Today I was trying to do some potato pancake. After boiling the potatoes, I leave it to cool down before I peel off the skin.

Dear: So, you are watching the TV now where my food?
Me: I'm done with boling the potatoes, I'm leaving it to cool down before I peel the skin, I need more time.
Dear: WHAT?!? Don't you know the same theory apply to the potato, just like how yam paste is done. You need to do it while it still hot.
Me: HUH?!? Okay lor (reluctantly), I go do now.
The potatoes really burn my hand.

5min later Dear walk into the kitchen.

Dear: What you doing?!? You really peel the potatoes when it still burning hot?!?
Me: Of cos la, you are the one asking me to do that!
Dear: OMG, I'm just kidding with you I can't believe you really go do it
Me: I always take your words seriously, don't you know that?
Dear: (blowing on my red finger) Silly girl (rubbing my head)

This is the silly thing I did today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment