Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Inhuman BEAST

Can someone, some MEN out there answer to my enquiry please.

What is a man desire to sex?!? What is your extend to the desire of sex?!?

I been reading www.straitstimes.com every single day, I read this type of news till I sort of numb to it now.

"Man charge with rape", "Teens was grandpa's sex slave", "Father imprison daughter for 24year as sex slave" & etc.

Can a man desire for sex till the extend of imprison their own daughter for years & had a couples of don't know should he claim as his children or grandchildren? This is SUPER wrong isn't it? It your OWN flesh & blood so does that mean you can do anything to them?!?

I feel so disgusted by all these men out there, are they mentally sick or physically out of control?!? If you really want to fuck around why don't you pay the money for the whores out there? If you pay to fuck a whore I still think you deserve a little respect from other at least you know there no free fuck in this world. One willing to pay, one willing to provide service, this is a free-world.

In Singapore, the government implement canning for those inhuman beasts out there. Some people from other countries feels that it a cruelty act, but my point of view, I feel that Singapore government treats these inhuman beast too nice still, I think all these inhuman breast should be hang to death, even death is not enough to pay back the sins they did to the innocent women.

Every time after reading such article really make my blood boiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment