Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 30, 2010

Angry Bird VS Worms

Currently I was so hooked to a game "Angry Bird", it just so cute & keep me occupied for the whole day. Just for this game, it make me have a sudden urge to own my I-Phone.


Well, but situation won't allow that. I called SingTel on Saturday morning, the I-Phone 4 handset itself will cost $210 with my current plan, but, currently my contract is yet to reach 21months, I need to top up additional $300 to get the phone, if not, I need to wait till next April than I'm eligible to get it.

I'm so sad.

Both Saturday & Sunday poor dear need to surrender his phone to me, & I really insist that. I had completed 1 set of the game. After playing for long, I feel that this game is rather familiar to me, as if I had play something close to this game before. I start Google on game just now & I found the game, is "Worms", my long missed game.


I still can remember I always rush home after work years back, meet the peepz online at certain timing, we will play this game till unearthly hour than I will head to bed.
I decided, I going home tonight to download this game again.


No comments:

Post a Comment