Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

IQ game

Yesterday dear let me play a new game that he download to his I-Phone, an IQ game.

A research shows that only 10% of the population able to solve the puzzle, I'm so happy that I'm one of the 10%.

There are a total of 6person on the left side of the river.

  • 1 Father
  • 2 Sons
  • 1 Mother
  • 2 Daughters
  • 1 Policeman
  • 1 Thief

There a rift on the river, try to bring all people over the other side of the river.

Not as easy, there are a few conditions to the game:

  • Each time the rift can only take 2 person across the river
  • Father cannot be with any of the daughter without the presence of the Mother
  • Mother cannot be with any of the Sons without the presence of the Father
  • Thief cannot be with any of the Family members without the presence of the Policeman
  • Only 3 person, Mother, Father & the Policeman can row the rift
  • Whenever the rift reach the other side of the river, someone need to row back the rift to other side in order to pick up other.

Sound easy?!? But it not as easy as you think, it took me 15minutes of super concentration to solve this puzzle. So far, among the group, only me & dear able to solve this puzzle & it took dear 30minutes to solve it.

I can't remember the name of this game, but it really interesting & it really squeezed my brain juice dried.

Do give it a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment