Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another Long Weekend

Everyone is looking for long weekend, so am I. But at time, I will hesitate if I'm really looking for it anot.

It so boring in Singapore, we really running out of ideas where to go now.

On Thursday night, dear came over to pick me up after work, so sweet of him. He hates to pick me up from work cos my area traffic was really bad at time.

Accompany dear home to change first & we head over to Kallang Leisure park to watch Vampire Suck. Yes, indeed like the show name, the movie really suck.

I wake up rather early on Friday cos I joining dear's family for an early lunch. We head over to Great World City Crystal Jade, had my favourite "mala la mian" & of cos "xiao long bao", not only that, we still order many more other stuff.



Spend most of the time at dear's house watching TV program, till evening time we head over to watch movie again. Watch Resident Evil 3 this time, never join the rest for movie as their timing was rather late, dear still need to work the next day.

The show is getting rather dry now, keep repeating the same thing over & over again, so nothing fantanic about the show. After movie, me & dear head over to Long John for dinner & head back home to rest.

I spend whole of the afternoon at home on Saturday, poor dear, need to work till so late on Saturday, he only knock off at 4pm.

He came over to pick me up from home, head back to his house, let him have a good shower after a tired day before we head out for our breakfast cum lunch cum dinner at Puggol Nasi Lemak.

It feel so good to be full. After dinner, we start asking each other this question, "so, what next?". We really can't think of anywhere to go.



So we head over to Kallang to enjoy the breeze awhile, really can't think of where to go so we head home again.



Till later in the night, we join the rest of KTV session.

After the session, the rest head back, while me, dear & Jimmy head over to the Changi village carpark trying to look for the ice cream uncle to get some ice cream. Too bad, it a waste trip, the uncle not working that day, so we head over to Loyang Dua Pek Gong to pray instead.

The day ends at around 3am, so tired!! But at least we manage to at least find some activities to do on the weekend in the boring Singapore.



It Sunday, dear exam is on Tuesday so he is busy coping with his revision now. So I have tons of free time, so I make my tomorrow lunch box rather early.

In a flash of time, tomorrow is another boring working day, but is okay, cos I'll be on leave the day after. I'm so looking forward to hang out with the crazy peepz on Tuesday, thinking of the guess it will light up my morning blue a little tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment