Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 20, 2010

I need SUGAR BOOST!!!

<<20092010636-001.jpg>>
Thing usually goes abit crazy whenever my sweet tooth are crave acting on.

First thing that always come across my mind when the crave is here is non other than Obolo's macaroon.

My love to macaroon is not what 1 or 2 words can describe it, the satisfaction is beyond any words description. My initially intention was to "fly down" to Obolo today & grap a few pieces of macaroon before I head home, but I just recalled that today is Monday, Obolo is CLOSED! I'm so disappointed.

The crave had been barking me for a couple of days, I can't simply ignore it now. So I head down to Coffee Club instead to get myself a slice of cake, Mango Madness.

Seriously, I'm feeling mad full now, but still, I'm eating my cake now while I typing this blog entry, I can only grade the cake so only. I feel a little sick after a few mouth, regret of spending 7bucks for that, guess I can skip my dinner again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment