Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 9, 2010

招财狗


I had a great feast yesterday, mum's treat. I can't recall it for what reason she wanna treat us, but I want to eat something good for sure.

I suggested dinner at Sushi Teh, order lot of stuffs & the price of the dinner went a little steeper then usual. Mum is easy with that, her intention was simple, as long as it within her budget, the most important is everyone is happy will do. I think I inherit her gen in this, always put other as the priority before ourselves.














I was so fortunate yesterday, I did not spent a cents after work! I head over to Yamakawa to get candy & chocolate before heading home, Cat offer to pay my items for me, of cos I won't reject her offer, whahaha!! ;P



Jon is dear's family 的招财猫, Dino is my family 的招财狗. That day, mum was drawing the 4D paper, Dino as usual so interested in everything around him & keep disturbing mum. So mum came out with a crazy idea, she write 10 number, from 0 to 9 on small pieces of paper & ask Dino to chose 4 number.

Guess what, the 4 numbers Dino picked was selected, mum won $250 with 1buck. This time round I don't get to split mum's winning share anymore, mum say she will pass $100 to me after she collect her winning, the money is for me to bring Dino for grooming session.

I still thought mum will tell me to keep the remaining money after the grooming session, who knows, she ask me use the remaining money left to buy more toys for Dino.

Mum no longer me as much as before now!! She Dino more, 我吃醋了:(

No comments:

Post a Comment