Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Get-together-ness

I don't like that, I hate it to the core.

Disappointment fills me. You make me feel my family members are not important to you at all.

After years & years of invitation, till today, you still let me to face it alone, cooking up story for your absence.

They are so old now, your presence can make a different, make them feel happier in a way. I know you will never agree to this theory, but that the fact, believe or not is up to you. I know this because they are my grandparents.

My family is a very traditional Chinese family, the "get-together-ness" is a VERY important culture in my family, be it you like it or not, we grow up in this culture & we act on the culture we believe in.

I'm seriously sick of asking you again & again. Just need a "YES" or "NO" from you & I'll stop barking you. But your answer yesterday night disappoint me, once again.

As promise, you had given me an answer, I will not ask you again, but don't ask me what time I will finish that day, go ahead with all your plans without me, our plan will not be the same for that day anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment