Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It the sign, but, not yet still ;)

Yesterday arrange a last minute meet up coffee session with Jo.

Everything was fine except my handphone pissed me off. No reason, never even drop my handphone & it suddenly become mute, Jo was laughing at me & tell me "IT THE SIGN, sign for you to change an I-phone 4". Actually that what exactly dear tell me too.

#%$#$%$%*%&^(&^%

Can you imagine how pissed I was when I just blog I still prefer my Satio as compare to the I-Phone & it start giving me problem the next day?

Shopping spree to fill up my little imbalance.

Worst till, I went home & dig out my warranty card & there isn't any date of purchase on the card!! WTF?!? What I can think of now is only use this term "Satio launch not even 1 year in Singapore & how could the warranty expired" as a argue term, I seriously hope it work & cover my phone on the warranty. 

Thank god!! This morning my Satio never let me down, it start to "speak" again. I guess he really don't wish I abandon him in this manner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment