Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

创业万岁!!

Me & Sharon came out with some crazy ideas, we plan to 创业 together.

Everyone knows that blog shop is the in thing now, even myself, I love to buy things from blog shop too.

I was browsing through a webbie: http://auntyyochana.blogspot.com this start our engine of 创业, but this gonna be a side line only, unless 1 day I can stay at home to be a 太太 than I will consider this as my full time job.

Both me & Sharon love to bake, but for me, I don't like boring old style, I like to customize thing. I love to receive gift that are different from anyone else on the street, which is exclusively mine, so, I wanna people to be special outta too.

Hmmm, seriously, ideas is there, concept is there but where shall we start off?!? Headache!! I was suggesting to Sharon we need to try out different design & come out with something more consistence. Take more photos & stuffs before we can kick start it.

The start gonna be tough & will cost us a bomb I guess. Trying different recipe & design, after baking the cakes & stuff, who gonna eat those up for us?!? I'm not going to eat that, I'm going on diet, so who is willing to be our guinea pig?!? Any volunteers out there?!?

Please give me some comment what should we do?!? Is really 创业 a good idea?!? Feel free to give me your advices.

No comments:

Post a Comment