Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A visit to Pet Zone

After bearing with my bloated & uncomfortable tummy for 3days,
I decide to go to visit the doctor after lunch today.

Well, I feel with fear once again after visiting the doc.

The doc say my gastric juice overflow, once again.
As advice from him, if pain doesn't go off after the whole course of medication,
he recommand me to go back to hospital to go my scoop again.
He say there are chances for stomach bacteria to come back again after cure!!

Been so long since I last have my gastric pain,
till now, I can't even tell the different
between stomache & gastric pain.

I don't want to get stomach cancer!!
I don't want to go through the whole thing, ONCE AGAIN!!

Please pray that everything will turn out fine for me.

Took a cab home,
Looking at my shabby Dino, couldn't take it.
Call lot of groomer but all their appointment are fully booked.

Never tried bring Dino to Pet Zone before,
but that is the only place with slot available.

Not going to describe much on Pet Zone,
but I feel the price they charge are a little steep.
And seriously I feel their skill is not as good.


















No comments:

Post a Comment