Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Update

I was enjoying myself at work since Wednesday I can say, knock off earlier & eariler every single day. Wednesday 5.30pm, Thursday 5pm & Friday 4.30pm. Thanks to my boss, I got a great boss, for now as he is leaving soon.

Thursday I went for the movie with the rest "The Sorcerer's Apprentice". I won't say it a fantastic show, just okay only, not much comment on that.

Friday after I knock off, I cab down to Jalan Raja Udang, seriously I had NEVER hear of such place before, but luckily there something call GPS.

Steven just shift to the condo there called "Arte". Super nice place, while waiting for them to come & pick me up from the lift lobby, can you imagine the lift lobby is fully funish with air con.

Had a stroll in the garden, I love the pool, there even bed by the pool side, so cool. Steven stay at 25th floor, love the view from there, can see the town from far & Bukit Timah hill is just at the back.













It a open concept design, I'm in love with the bathroom & kitchen. How I wish I can stay in such a house too, but that cost a bomb, 2mil for that, I can really dream on to stay in such house.




Can view the sunset from the house, so romantic ah?!? But the sad thing is I'm watching it by myself that day while the 4 big guys engrossing themselve in their mahjong game.








After so long, finally I get to eat my favourite "Kenny Roger", I don't know what so special about it that make me love their food so much.




In the middle of the night we went to pick Jimmy up & we head down to a car shop at Pionner night there to meet up with RongGui, I'm really surprise that there are still car shop open at this hour.

After RongGui got his car fixed, we head down to a carpark at Changi beach for some ice cream. Crazy ah, ice cream at such late hour. Not only that, supper later somemore, but I'm too full to eat any.  Try a drink there & I love it so much, Ice Lychee tea!! So NICE!!


Saturday woke up & dapao some desserts & snack for dear. During evening time, dear bought me to "Rui Chun" for some "tim sum" dinner & we head over to meet up the rest at Kallang Leisure Park.

Watch "Ong Bak 3", it a SUPER lousy show, please don't watch that, waste of money & time!! Went over to "Loyang Tau Pak Gong" for some praying session, the traffic to Loyang was bad due to NDP rehearsal & Jay's concert. Lot of tanks on the road, damn cool.





Sunday is always a lazy day for me, but I fixed up our dinner for tonight, 3dishes & a soup, damn bloated. No one seem to believe that I can cook, so insulting!!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment