Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cruel World

Should I be happy or should I be sad.

I had a very good immediate boss, but sadly, our company is a very typical Japanese company, they don't really treasure good staff.

As everyone knows, Japan is a "never sleep" country, like what our company will expect from us, with the very minimum resources, we are require to achieve the greatest result. Overloaded yet under paid, not everyone can take this type of stress.

I'm not saying that I can handle my stress well, but maybe I haven't reach the executive level, so my stress level will not be so much.

I should be happy for my boss cos he found a better offer outta, but I really do feel sad at this moment cos I gonna lost a good boss.

My other colleague had pre-warn me that I gonna get real busy from next month onward, BUT, he haven't get the news of the leaving of my boss yet. I can imagine I gonna be SUPER busy next month onward.

Not gonna to named who, but the other leader in our team gonna shift the workload of 1 of my colleague to me, sadly to say, this is a bad sign. Busy is a good sign when come to work, one self should be worry when there is a day, you have nothing to do at work.

Individual have different responsibilities, family, kids etc, as a friend, as a colleague it gonna soften one heart. But as a view of an organization, no one gonna to give you a chance or spare a thought of what responsibilities you have, you don't performed, off you go. This is a 人吃人的世界.

Reality is harsh, face it, this is a cruel world.

No comments:

Post a Comment