Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 26, 2010

Human greed?!? Positive strength?!?

What is the first thing you do when you receive your pay slip?!? Thinking of what to buy next?!? Thinking of what good food to eat later?!?

Well, maybe for me is a little different from the rest. I need a pen & a paper to workout on my monthly "fixed expenses" before I can think of enjoying myself, too much liabilities, but the amount will go up & down depending on my finance "tightness".

Okay, I had jus work out my coming month expenses, a little loose this month as I just got my quarterly, so can give more money to mum & save more.
  • Transport               : 100
  • Insurance               : 100
  • Handphone Bill       : 100
  • Household Bill        : 150
  • Mum's allowance    : 100 + 100
  • Saving 1                : 100 + 150
  • Joint account         : 200
  • Household Exp      : 60
In total is 960 + 250 = 1040. The 250 is additional expenses since this month I got my quarterly incentive this month.

Not forgetting I need to make a new pair of spec this month, estimated 300 for that. This month total fixed expenses will come up to 1340.

OMG, nothing much left after the adding here & there, can forget about getting my Victoria Secret bag now & I need to set aside some to chip in for dear's dad birthday pressie on the coming December, massage chair. Of cos I'm not going to share with people how much I earn a month, I had "hidden" the sensitive amount. Of cos I'm still working hard toward my "comfort zone" salary target.

I realize that if you start to earn more, the liabilities will start to increase with it gradually. In certain way I don't know if it a good things or not. Looking at the bright side mean we can keep striking forward to work harder, but at the other side shows human greed can never be fulfill.

This really depend on how you look at it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment