Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Overdosing 小龙包 & Monopoly Deal :D

Yesterday Ah cek bought us to Holland village Crystal Jade for dinner. Of all places, Singapore got so many Crystal Jade, when he mention Holland Village I was like why must be go till that far & it so inaccessible there.

But I remain mute of cos, cos I really appreciate his coordination on this mini gathering. The best part is he manage to get all the 6 of us out together, 6 leh!!! Hardly we can get all the 6 out together.

Met up with Jo at Outram MRT station & we alight at Bunos Vista, we took a LONG stroll there & the weather is a killer!! But at least I still can remember how to walk there from the station.

By the time we reach there & meet up with Ah cek is already 7.15pm, but we still cannot go in & have our dinner, it only start at 7.45pm, another weird thing to me. Went to Starbuck for a drink & head over when the time is right.

After we get in than I realize what wrong with all the weird thingy. The buffet only start at 7.45pm cos there 3 different session, each session is only 2hours. Why of all place they chose Holland Village, cos only Holland Village Crystal serve buffet, FREEFLOW of 小龙包. Yes, it FREEFLOW, I can't believe my ears too when I first hear that, but it real.

Never wait for the rest to reach & we start to tuck in first. The 小龙包 was GOOD!!! I think we shouldn't' t have order so much food for the hotpot, we should jus stuff ourselves with all the juicy 小龙包.

In total, we had a total of 15 笼小龙包, POWER!!!!

Need a stroll after our sinful dinner, suggested go chilling at Henderson Waves, the funniest part is we took so long to go there, keep losing our way. Laugh till stomach cramp in the car, nearly die laughing.

Was introduce to a new game, Monopoly Deal! This game is freaking addictive, it also depend on who you playing with, must find the right group of people to play with you. I just can't wait to play again so I went over to Toy'R'us to get a stack of card too during lunch time, but after I bought, I was like wondering who is going to play the cards with me, suddenly feel so sad. I can't possibility playing the cards alone or play with Dino right?

Can we meet up real soon to play the cards again?!?

As usual, no photos uploading in this post, photo will only be up over the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment