Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 4, 2010

My weekend!! I'm loving it♥♥

I'm glad that I got a good boss, seriously I was so tired at work, I'm totally worn out. I look so shag at work, I look like a walking zombie at work. He approve my leave & ask me have a good rest at home

The problem lay on myself, whatever thing that bother me at work, it don't leave me just like that when I step out of my office, it simply follow me home. Problem still in my mind, I just can't get to sleep at night.

I feel so good taking leave on Friday, I had such a good rest that day, the day before I slept at 10.30pm. Maybe is bcos I know I not working the next day, I rest really well, I slept till 12noon on Friday, damn shiok.

It was raining cats & dogs that day, but that doesn't stop me from going out to relax myself. Meet at with Cat at 2pm & we head over to do some shopping at Parkway.

Treat her to some Hi-tea session, treat as an advance birthday treat for her. Ain still working at Ink Cafe after so long, got a good discount for the meal, but too bad, they are out of macaroon for the day.

♥Ice Hazelnut Capp♥


♥Devil on the horseback♥


♥Cat's all time fav♥


♥My main course♥

Cat head over to join her in law for dinner while I went for my pedi & medi session, love pampering myself with that.

♥PinkPink♥BlinkBlink♥

Meet up with dear awhile, after Jo landed, dear send me over to Summer Breeze to meet up with Jo. Had our favourite dessert there & a hot cup of tea in such cold weather.

♥HotHoneyChamomile♥




♥Oreo Toffee Cheese♥


♥Tiramisu♥


♥Love Love♥

Some crazy idea strike us, cab down to farmway for some prawning session. Love prawning, it a good was a good way to relax myself from the busy city.

We prawn for 3hours, this is the very first time I try catching the prawns myself, I feel my hand trembling on my very first attempt. I was "pinch" by the prawn a couple of time, actually it hurt.

It very nice of the boss, he actually teach us the right way to prawn & even give us lots of prawns. Not only that, we prawn another 1hour without any additional charges.

The whole session end at 5am in the morning. Been so long since I go home so back without dear by my side, mad tired.

♥I'm waiting patiently for the prawn♥


♥Smile♥


♥Say Cheese♥


♥Pink net is from the uncle♥
♥Green net is our catch♥


♥She is sooooo Happy♥


♥Proud of our grap♥


♥1 prawn skip out from the bag♥


♥I caught it♥




♥Calling for cabby♥




♥We love cam-whoring♥




♥Our silly face♥


♥We look so ugly♥





♥Do I look like a cabin crew too?!?♥


♥Big prawn♥




♥I look like a obasan♥


♥She did the same pose on Puggol road years back♥


♥I trying to freeze the prawns to death♥

I wake up super late on Saturday still feeling super stone, head over to look for dear at around 4plus, I was mad hungry haven't been eating the whole day.

Around evening, strolling in the light dizzy with dear & head over to City Plaza for dinner. Finally had my long crave mee hoon kueh, so yummy. I finish everything including the bowl of soup!! SUPERBE!!!



♥Love Love♥

Head over to Vivocity in the night for the movie, Twilight Eclipse. Both Edward & Jabco was so charming, I believe lot of girl went for the movie because of them. The movie was okay, I cannot say is fantastic cos I was expecting for something better.

Head over to West Coast mac for some supper, something unexepected happen on our way back home after the supper.

The road was bumpy, I was telling dear that it make me feel like roller coast & suddenly a loud "BOMB", we though that we run over the metal cover on the road. But after travelling a short distance, a funny sound is being heard, we stop & take a look at the car.

♥Flat tyre♥


♥They are towing dear's car away♥

For goodness sake, the tyre burst, we ran over a wooden plank on the road just now. Thank god Jimmy & Ben saw & they came back for dear., if not, I really don't what I can do to help dear.

They are not able to un-srew the nut, the broke it into 2pieces instead. No choice & we need to call for tow. Everything end at around 4am in the morning, super shag!!

It Sunday today, mahjong day as per normal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment