Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dinner @ 星旺

Don't know if you guys have this problem, but this is a BIG problem to us, always!!

We always have this problem of thinking what to have for our meal. Be it is breakfast, lunch or dinner, seems like we are really rather sick of the food which we usually eat.

What to eat next?!? Well, after thinking for sooooooooo long, me & dear decide to head over to 星旺 at Siglap for our dinner.










When over to have a little chat with Tracy after our dinner. Seem a little scary ah, all married women around me start to "grow" side way after marriage.

Will that happened to me in the near future too?!? It really scary just to think about it. I pray real hard & hope that I will be able to mantain what I am now.

I don't wish to grow side way, I had try being fat before, it really rather depressing!! I hate to look at myself in the mirror, I feel that I'm so ugly, I feel no confident to present myself to other, I don't want this to happen.

If after marriage this gonna happen to me, I'm willing to pay a "price" to "transform" myself back to my usual self.

It just so scary to even think about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment