Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 18, 2010

I don't wanna care

This whole week, I wasn't station at my normal work position, I was at Changi most of the day.

Well, not a good week for me actually, hectic days at work. Our position at the Regional department wasn't easy, the supporting role to the individual countries was tough, just Singapore itself is hectic enough for us.

Who will thanks us on the support we gave? People only take it for granted.

I was caught inbetween some ugly misunderstanding, I HATE THAT!!! Both party are important to me, I don't wish to lose anyone of my friends. Why I can't have the best of both world whenever there is a situation?

Because of all this issue, I had a few argument with dear. I don't want to get involve in this, this is none of our business, I DON'T WANNA CARE AT ALL, I already wash my hand of everything why get me involve again?

At the mid of protecting the person you care, you hurt a lot more of the people around you, I think that a very wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment