Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Little Surprise for Dearie / A Day being 太太

So sweet of dear, he know I'm not feeling really well, he came over to pick me up from work on Thursday. We went over to Vivo City to have our dinner, my treat for dear to reward him after I got my bonus.

We head over to Soup Restaurant for dinner, had a set meal for 2, super filling, it alittle too much for 2 actually. It consist of their speciality 三水鸡, deer meat, veggie, black chicken soup, fried rice.






On Friday, I was on leave. Stay home to wait for the Singtel tech person to fixed my network problem, the guy left at 12plus, me & Cat took a cab & head over to Tampines One for our Pedi & Medi session.

After that, Cat accompany to Mont Blanc to pick up my little surprise for dear then I accompany her for her interview at Delta House.


After the interview, we are mad hungry, took a cab to Plaza Sing's Tea Cosy for our breakfast, cum brunch, cum high tea, cum dinner. We order so much stuff, as if we had been straving for days.






















Cat head back home while I head over to meet dear up for his supper later dinner.

Gave dear his little surprise at the later part of the night. Well, seriously, it very hard for me to tell if dear like the present anot. There never a special expression on his face whenever he gets a surprise from me.

But deep down inside, of cos I hope he like it. The reason why I gave him the pen so early is bcos the pen was launch on the very day I bought it, I want him to be the first few to hold the pen, I want him to outstand from the rest out there.












On Saturday afternoon, my dearie was craving for the Chong Pang Nasik Lemak, he went all the way there just to eat that. I love the chicken wing, but the rice & the chilli really lose to Puggol Nasik Lemak, well, can't be greedy, there no way to have the best of the both world.


Dear bought me for a spin around Yishun. The view in the day was really different from the view at night, a total different feel.






He even bought me to Pasar Malam to buy me my favourite cotton candy, I really love him so much. Went for some praying session & we head home before we meet up the rest for movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment