Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Leaving of Samuel Boy

<<23695_379522041050_667976050_4289357_4346294_n.jpg>>
Leaving is a part & parcel of life.

It always easier to say than be done. People come, people go, you won't know when will your loved one going to leave you.

MissyM, just make an important decision after so long. Samuel was suffering from old aged & sickness, on Sunday, he was really sick till the extreme extend.

My advice to her, "Letting go, is also a form of love. Rather to see Samuel suffer that way, why don't you chose to let him go?"

Today is a raining day, the sky tears for the leaving of Samuel with us. MissyM bought Samuel for a grooming session a very last time yesterday evening, she just want him to look good before he leave.

I was on the line with MissyM just now, she told me that Samuel was gone, I feel the pain in me too. She told me she saw the vet poke the needle on him, & slowly, Samuel became motionless & left us for good.

In actual fact, Samuel had left us, but we know that Samuel is living in each of our heart, we loved him still. He is free from needle & dip, no more medication & suffering, he is watching over each & everyone of us that loved him from the heaven, & of cos, I believe Samuel will not forget us too.

My deepest condolence.

No comments:

Post a Comment