Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Down with Flu

Back to my "Battle Field" after a day of rest at home.

I was sneezing away on Tuesday, & suddenly my voice changed, nose blocked & water running like tap. Running out of tissue luckily got a new box from Mavis, if not I guess I really need a "stopper" to stop the water from running out.

Bought my beloved friends, Junjia & Sharon, for a meal at White dog café. We had pasta for that day, shall upload the photos of the yummy foods once my home network is up.

They accompany for some shopping session, bought a lovely gift, shall not enclose it now, will share with you guys what I bought when the time is ripe.

Yesterday I woke up in the morning, feeling really terrible. SMS my boss early in the morning told him I'm unable to make it to work.

Worst till, trying to work from home but my home network is down. Called Singtel & I was attend by a very rude lady which ask me to wait. After waiting for 2hours, cannot take it, called & "screwed" them again. This helpful gentleman did a good recovery job, can tell that he is not well technically trained, but still he did his best to assist me.

Finally he arrange a tech support to come over to my house on the coming Friday.

That not the end, 6hours later another Singtel person called me & tried to assist me, sadly, he got a good scolding from me.

The cough syrup act like a sleeping pills to me, I sleep most of the day. Surprisingly I woke up at 5am today, feeling fresh, but drowsy still.

So looking forward for the day to end today, tomorrow on leave. Shopping, shopping, shopping!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment