Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 13, 2010

♥♥♥LONG LIVE OBOLO!!♥♥♥

Having a headache & running nose now, not exactly running nose, but after bathing Dino & drying him up, I guess that the cause of my sensitive nose, Dino's fur.

Mahjong & laughter filled my house, guess this is gonna be our weekly Sunday activities now. Can you imagine if we got our own house, guess it gonna be more frequency than now.

Talk about house, April's BTO result was out last week, guess what queue number we got this time?!? Make a guess!!

We had downgrade our expectation from a 5room flat to a 4room, but worst thing is, we don't even get a queue number this time. My queue number is 300% beyond the flat supplies, scary right?!?



So disappointed ah, with the rate of so many application, I really wonder till when than we can get a home of our own.

Yesterday we went out to watch "Karate Kid", it wasn't a fantastic show to me, the storyline was a little too draggy. I'm feeling so restless sitting in the cinema for 2 & 1/2hours.

Went for some chilling out session at Yishun damp after movie, like back to the old days, eating ice cream at the road side & enjoying the night breeze.

Gastric pain after the ice cream, maybe had too much food yesterday.

Oh ya, dear was asking me what I would like to have for lunch today, I suggest to go Joo Chiat for some Bak kut teh.

Actually I wasn't really craving for Bak kut teh, but I jus lured dear to bring me to that area, so I can get my favourite MACAROON!!!! 1 for 1 today, it their 3rd year annverisary today!! LONG LIVE OBOLO!! I LOVE IT!!!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment