Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 21, 2010

Passion for Foods

I realise that men love cars, women love fashion!! Lynnie love none other than my boyfriend, but I love food at the same time.

Problem with me is I love to eat, I love all kind of foods, but I just couldn't help it complaining that I fat at the same time.

I was browsing my photo album in my mobile phone, I realise that I have tons of photos of the food I eat. Looking through the photos in in Facebook (mobile upload), majority are on food too.

I guess my passion for food is indescribable by just a word or two.

Choose a couple of photos that I found in my mobile to share, those are a few out of so many of my favourite.

White Dog Cafe @ VivoCity:

The menu had just changed not long ago, but seriously I still prefer the old menu, there lot more variety that what they have now. I love their drinks & desserts, just by the look of it, it can make you drool.

Mango-licious


Twister (Sour sop / Ice cream / Soda water / Jelly )


(Green Apple / Ice cream / Soda water / Jelly)




Black Pepper Beef pasta


Seafood pasta


Prawn aligo


P.S. Love


Warm Chocolate Lava cake


Other than those above, lately I'm so addicted to Macaroon!! I love macaroon, I can't describe how much I love it. I search so many places, tried so many macaroon, so far Obolo macaroon is the best!! Of cos, you need to pay a "good" price for GOOD food.

Each macaroon at Obolo cost S$2.20 each, if you are a fans of dessert & have sweet tooth like me, I beg you gonna love it. It really worth the price you are paying. Not only macaroon, they also sell alot of other lovely dessert.



I'm never a fan of dim-sum, but I start to eat "xiao long bao" cos dear love to eat that. We went alot of place, tried different "xiao long bao", so far Crystal Jade one is still the best, but I love their Spicy beef noodle more.

No comments:

Post a Comment