Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 27, 2010

♥Day Outta with Joanne♥

Stress level at work increases the same time with my pay. Higher salaries come along with greater responsiblity, that the fact, so I have to face it.

Been so long since I have this feeling again, so looking forward for weekend, so looking forward for rest day, all I want is a little getaway from work. I feel so worn out everyday.

Suffering from insomnia, once I closed my eyes, I see all the figures & datas flashing in front of me, I simply can't clear my my when I going to bed, I NEEDS SLEEP SO BADLY.

Sound a little crazy that even I need sleep so badly, I still wake up rather early to meet up with Jo for breakfast on Saturday.

♥Cartel Breakfast♥

She is crazy over Cartel's breakfast, so we went over to have that. The price are rather reasonable I think, it even cheaper comparing to eat breakfast meals for Mac. It yummy!!

After breakfast at Cartel, we head over to Flyer to registered for the Big Walk, no worry, I'm not the one signing up, I'm not so crazy to the extend till going for Big Walk, Jo is the one going for that.

We queue for at least an hour to sign up for that. Weather is freaking hot, we took a cab to Obolo to have our hi-tea there.

Love the place, but I was in a rush as dear came over to pick me up, I totally forgotten to take away my macaroons, what a waste :(


♥Tiramisu♥MangoPassionIceCream♥Macaroon♥


♥GreenTeaMacaroon♥


♥MyPlatter♥

♥JoPlatter♥

♥ItJustSoLovely♥


♥HalfMunchByJo♥

♥SheLoveTheIceCream♥


♥TuckIn♥


♥Enjoy♥Enjoy♥Enjoy♥

No comments:

Post a Comment