Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby's new Look

Was thinking that since I have nothing to do last evening, made a call to Mrs Pet & I bought Dino over for his grooming session.

This was my first visit there; chose to bring Dino there for his grooming is out of convenience. Cannot exactly say that it very near to my house, cos it like 3 to 4 bus stop distance away, but to me it still consider as walking distance.

Yesterday weather was rather cool for a stroll there, but I was perspiring when I reach. I was late for the appointment & I do not even have enough time to change my heel & dress off before walking over, just pick Dino up & off I go.

The aunty was rather friendly; they only provide grooming session for only Tuesday & Friday as they are just newly open. The past 2 weeks I had been calling them trying to make appointment with them, but unfortunately, both our time can hardly meet. But the aunty was kind enough, her groomer, who is her daughter specially stay yesterday as they are expecting me to call, as predicted, I called.

Stay with Dino through out the grooming session, the whole 1 & half hour session the aunty was like keeping me entertain, chatting with me, share her knowledge on dogs with me.

After Dino grooming session, he was allow to run freely in the shop, my naughty boy just love to play squeaking soft-toy, he bite on one & refuse to let go. No choice, I need to pay for that toy since he loved it so much. Bought him a new top too, a T-shirt with a hoop behind, Dino look mad cute in that, love him so much.

My whole body is aching like hell now, all thanks to my lazy fat boy, he refuse to move an inch after his grooming session, he wants me to carry him home. For all information, my Dino is not light in weight; he is getting real close to 6kg now.

<<30032010845.JPG>>

No comments:

Post a Comment