Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

PizzaHut

~I'm feeling mad full now~

I'm feeling mad BLOATED & damn SINFUL at the same time.

DAMN IT!! DAMN IT!! DAMN IT!! Had too much today!! Very seldom will I have anything for my dinner.

Had my dinner in PizzaHut at Bedok. OMG! The menu has changed so much as compare to the time I work there which is like close to 10years ago. WOW! 10year leh!! Suddenly feel so old after counting & looking back at the years.

PizzaHut was my very first job, the job that make me step into this working soceity & there no return to it. Why I say so?!? For all information, since the very day I start working in PizzaHut at the age of 15 till now, I had never try to go without a job, be it part time or full time, NEVER, cos I know the important of money. No work mean no money, even at that age, I earn for my allowance & pay for my own expenses.

It really a damn sad cause la, been working for around 10years liao & I still got the rest of my WHOLE life to work till I die. Wasted my teenager years, never play enough & now got no more chance to play anymore, too much committment.

Okay enough of all this crappy nonsense, basically what they serve in PizzaHut now is no longer the boring pizza. They serve pasta & baked rice too, even dessert now!!

Mum & Cat had the special 5course thingy, soup, starter, main, drink & dessert. Well for me, I just had a simple plate of pasta is enough to satisfact me.

They chose baked rice for their main course, can you imagine baked rice serve before my pasta. Even they finish their baked rice my pasta is not even serve yet & the manager can tell me excuses bcos the seafood was frozen so it take longer.

Well, I was from F&B once, whatever I can accept, I'll always try to accept if I'm not in a hurry, I won't make a big fuss over small issue. Anyway I'm not hungry, had a couple of spicy drumlets before my pasta. I think that the best of all, my all time favourite.



I knew this going to happen when we head over to PizzaHut & eat, there promotion with HSBC & CitiBank credit card, Cat ask me to pay for the bill cos her Citibank card had already swipe to the max. I knew it. It not an expensive meal, seriously I don't mind paying with my card.

Worst of all, when we reach home then we remember that we leave the place without eating our dessert. Clever us.

No comments:

Post a Comment