Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 8, 2010

Wishlist

Counting down to my birthday, but there really nothing much that I’m looking forward to.

I cannot recall since when & why I don’t like to celebrate birthday, but I believe that some unpleasant thing did happened before that make me have this feeling. Guess the truth is well-hidden in a corner of my mind which I didn’t manage to recall a single bit of it.

Best birthday I ever had? Well, I treasure all the effort that everyone put in to make this “special” day of mine wonderful & memorable. The best of my birthday other than the past 3 years which I have dear by my side to celebrate with me, I think it will be my 21st with the peepz (Jo, YM, Kel, MW & Andy).

What I want for my birthday present this year? Don’t ask me this question cos I also don’t know the answer.

Dear actually bought me to Marina Square to chose my present yesterday, but, I back up there. Not going to share what he want to get for me, but I always had been jokingly ask him to buy that for me, but seriously, I don’t need that.

Sharon skype me today, she told me that we are friend for so long, ask me to 开门见山 & tell her what I want for my birthday, so she can get me what I want instead of the useless junk.

Big Chinese words like “开门见山” come out from Sharon mouth really will make me laugh.

Okay, anyway thanks all for having the thought of getting presents for me & of cos thanks for remembering my birthday. But, at the moment I do not have anything in mind what I need so it a good thing for all of you, please save up the money, you guys are the best gift for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment