Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 19, 2010

Changes. . . . . .

The past few day was a little not me, usually, I will sleep all my way from Bedok to Harbourfront on the bus ride to & fro from work. This few, my eyes was heavy as per normal, but, I chose to enjoy my the senery out there.

There was 1 day, I guess I really had enough rest the day before, so, even I try to take a nap in the bus, I didn't manage to doze off. I look out of the window, enjoy the view out there.

Guess what I notice? I saw full patch of yellow grass, leaves hanging on tress are turning yellow & falling off. The buildings of Marina Bay Sand was cool, the buildings seem to be ready to welcome their guests real soon.

The open field at Marine south, along the bay, was no longer cover with grass like what it use to be, or should I say is like what I use to remember. Basically, everything was tear down, including the old school "clock" which tell you the time by the help of the ray from sun. Now is just an empty, muddy piece of land.

You guys must be wondering what am I talking about. Grass & trees don't turn yellow in a day, the hot weather has been torturing us for so long, now than I realise all the plantation are dying.

Buildings cannot amazing become so tall & well built over night, didn't I know that the project of the Marina Bay Sand has never stop before, workers are working 24hours a day, 7days a week to get this result.

To clarified to all of you, I was here in Singapore at all time, worst thing is I will pass by ECP 5days a week, no other routh, is the same old road. But I slept nearly all my bus trips to & fro everyday, as result, these are the things I missed out in my life.

People will come over & tell me,
"hey, don't be crazy lah. What is the point you telling us this, is just a bunch of crap."

I total agree these are all crap. But what I trying to say is I hope all of you out there will just take a little bit of your time from your busy schedule, to take a look at all these tiny little things that happen around you. You wil be surprise by what you see

Yes, it might not concern you at all, but, once the changes take place, then you will start to realise that alot of our memories are being wipe away by the changes at the same time without us knowing it.

Changes happened everyday, you didn't notice it, doesn't mean it don't exist. Appreciate what is around you while you still can, when changes around you take place, what left with you is only memories. Do remember, memories fade with time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment