Powered By Blogger

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Advance 25th Birthday Celebration @ K9 with the gangz

Been a week since I last update on my blog, alot of stuff I wanted to blog down actually, but I decide to give all a miss. Anyway I won't wish to recall any unplesant moment since everything is in the past now.

But, for beautiful moment is a different things, I won't want to forget any of it, so I want to blog down every happy moment I had.

I shall fast forward all activities to Saturday. Saturday is our gathering for the gangz, been quite sometime since we last meet-up. Not the whole gangz turn up, Eve wasn't feeling well that day & if I'm not wrong Mo got something on that day.

This meet-up wasn't like our normal get together session, it also a celevration in advance for me, welcome to the quarter century of my life, 25th birthday celebration in advance.

It 5 days away from my birthday, but weekend is always the best time to meet-up. This outing is a visit to K9 Kafe.

K9 Kafe is a dog cafe located at Turf Club Road, since it a dog cafe, of cos I will be bring Dino along. It so difficult to get a cab that day, I was standing under the hot sun for at least 30mins before I board on the cab.

The troublesome part about bringing Dino out if dear is not there to drive me around, I always need to take cab & calculate the cost together, it really not cheap.

The rest was late, only me & darling reach on time. My first visit there, when we went into the cafe, no customer yet, we seem like their first customer. I love the place, very cosy, both Dino & Samuel was like happily roam around the room freely, even they really happened to run out, there still many doors & gate out there.





SongChin & YongSeong reach not long after & follow by Shana. By the time they arrive, the place was full of pawz frenz & other dog lovers. I shall not describle too much of it as picture can say a million things. Thanks to Yong & Shana for all this lovely photo.



That my Dino baby

Me & my baby

This is Samuel

Darling & Samuel Boy

Let me introduce all the other pawz frenz:
Look how this graceful lady sit


Charming Golden

This black Lab look totally like Jasper

She hate Dino, she bark at my baby whenever he get close

Pure white Maltese

Dino just love to play with this 4mths old Maltese

They just enjoy chasing each other

Super noisy dog that bark non-stop

Meeting new friend

When the BIG meet the small

Not long after all arrival, me & darling head over to get some food for our boyz. When the food came, it was really in a mess. All doggies was came over to snatch on their food.

Poor SongChin he was afraid of dogs, see all the big dogs running over really freak him out I guess. Order 2 bowl of food turn out to be 1 bowl for all other dogs to share, Dino & Samuel share 1.

There a reason for the 2 boyz to stare outside.

Cos they are waiting for their mummies to be back

I'm feeding the Golden at the same time


Isn't this sweet

SC freak out when the Golden come near


We head to other place to feed the dog


Our boyz enjoying their lunch

YS taking photos of SC & Sam


SC got the charm that make both Sam & Dino love him

Shana With Sam

Yong with the Golden

Sam envy look when Darling hugging the golden

My turn to sayang the Golden


SC funny loking face when our boyz get to close

Chilling out

I Love this photo
As if Dino is really reading

Not long after we completed out lunch, I was surprsie that dear came over with RongGui to join us. In the very start dear was invited, but he was reluctant to come as he don't know my palz.

When dear approach the glass door, I was so surprise that Dino can recognise him. Dino was jump & whining at the door waiting for dear to come in. When dear step in, he lay down straight & wants to get a belly rub from dear, so cute.

I can't imagine that so many people walking in & out, but still, Dino did not forget his daddy, that realy my good baby.

Daddy, Mummy & Baby

Us with RongGui


My love


Dino look so much like a plush toy

I love his innocent look

Same making himself comfortable in his new bag

Sam all ready to go

After we made the payment, we head to the outdoor sitting to cut my cake as there too many dogs around. Afraid that before I got a chance to blow of my candles the cake will be gone.

I was really very touch by what all had done for me. After so many years, this is the time where there so many good buddies around to celebrate my birthday for me, & they all sang me birthday song. That really make me blush. It been such a long time since a group of people sing me birthday song.

Thank you Shana for getting the cake for me

TIme wait for no one
I gonna be 25 in on time

Me & my cake

Both of them are the love of my life

Sam eyeing on my cake

They are singing bday song for me, I'm really touch

I'm trying to cover my blushed face




Make a wish
I wish for . . . . .not gonna tell anyone :)

Blowing off the candles

Time to cut the cake with my baby

Overall, I really had a wonderful days with all my palz & pawz frenz. I love the place & I swear I gonna come over here to visit the place again, my sweet 25th birthday memories is found here.

Special thanks to the people attended which include of my darling MissyM, special thanks to her for coordinating & leave me a sweet memories. Lovely Shana, so sweet of her to get me the cake. Professional photographer YongSeong, he make every special moment there forever for me. Brave SongChin which turn up too even he scare of dogs.

Of course not forgetting our 2 pawz friends my baby Dino & Samuel boy which is there to witness my happiness.

Last but not least, thanks dear for turning up although I know you don't like to social around but you still come for me, & of cos RongGui too. Thanks for him to accompany dear all the way there eventhough I make him drink alot on his birthday.

Thanks all, it really been a long time since I last feel so happy on my birthday. I always hate to celebrate my birthday, but you all make this a wonderful memories for me.

~I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH~
~MUACK*MUACK~

No comments:

Post a Comment