Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Activities

Woke up rather early for a Saturday morning, wake up at 9am, get prepare & it time to bring my baby out to play.

I waited for half an hour for the damn cab, very few cab is on the road, if there is any, it will have been already taken. No choice need to call for cab, the worst thing is once I called, I was told that it wills arrival in 2minutes time. So pissed, wonder why had all the cabs hiding at, always no where in sight when you need them.

Reach K9 at 11plus that is how I spent my lazy Saturday afternoon, spending time lazing around with Dar MissyM & our boys. Other than the irresponsible owners & the greasy smell, the place was a prefect place to chill out with your paw pals.

We gonna make it a monthly outing for the 2 of us & our boys. Gonna make it the very Saturday of the month after we get our pay. Why wait till pay day, because the expenses of going there was very high, basically we need to take cab to & fro, not only paying our own lunch, we also need to pay for our boys lunch.

Went out with dear for dinner at Zion street, wanted to head over to Orchard Central to buy his PS3 games after that, but too many cars, did not manage to make our way in to the carpark.

Head over to UE Square to meet up with the rest, went to a pub there named Rain. It a very nice & cozy place, it 10pm at that time & we are the only table there. Heard that the place usual cater to the white collar crowd during the weekdays night.

Everything was simply prefect but there only 1 issue, 1 of the friend bought his new girlfriend along, she is a TKB!! Sorry to say, I do not have much good impression on TKB, I tried to bluff myself she is not but I cant. She behaves totally like a typical one; talk loud, laugh loud & action big, I feel so paisae sitting beside her.

There a few occasion she really irritate me, she try to throw e whole stack of poker cards on 1 of the friend that tease her, can you imagine how messy can it be when 52 cards was thrown & the poor guys need to pick it up for her as she refuse to pick it up, & worst of all, there a few flying cards landed on me, pissed!!!

She totally has no manner at all, if you want to smoke, buy your own cigarette, this is our first meet up, we are not close & never will be to the extend that you can pick up any box on the table & take the cigarettes.

I take cigarettes from my friends too, but I pay them back by per stick if I want to smoke. Is not that I have no money to smoke, is just that I cannot finish 1 packet by myself that why I take from friends if I feel like smoking.

Okay, enough of grumbling, we left the pub early & head back. Full of cigarette smell; take a good shower, I guess Im too tired, while watching dear playing his PS3 half way, I doze off in bed.

Sunday evening, dear bought me to Iluma to watch How to train your dragon 3D, I admit Im a little outdated, but that is both our first attempt watching 3D movie. It a good experience, the graphic was really awesome, the only problem we have is we got a headache after the movie.

That my update for my weekend activities, I got lot of photos to upload, but guess Ill do it the next time, got limited access to network in the office.

Okay, I was mad bored in the office, everyone seem to be so busy except for me, that why Im so free to blog now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment